Our Christmas Eve Candlelight service this year will be on Wednesday December 14th at 6PM starting with a potluck supper. It will include a children/youth program.
Live nativity on Main Street December 10th at 4:30 followed by horse parade at 5:30. Chili supper at the church in the interim.
No Family Night December 21st or 28th.
Monthly Prayer Corner:
Tom & Deanna Adams, Nick
Lonnie & Debbie Smith, Reach Global in Marseilles, France
• Live nativity on Main Street December 10th at 4:30 followed by horse parade at 5:30. We need shepherds! Chili supper at the church in the interim.
• Elder Meeting Monday, 12/12 at 6PM
• Men’s breakfast Sunday, 12/18 at 8:30AM
• Women of the Bible, Monday 12/12 at 6:30
• Women’s Christmas Trip to Baldwin, Saturday 12/17 meet at church at 9AM.
• District youth conference January 6-8
• Trollhaugen ski trip with Trinity Lutheran church. Cost is $30. We need to know how many are going.
We are a family friendly church. Crying babies and fidgety children don’t bother us at all. There are books on the back table and activity bags on the blue tree for younger children.