Click on link to hear audio: 12-17-17
What does this chapter say?
“The woman clothed with the sun” is attacked by Satan but protected by God.
Defeated by Michael, Satan takes out his anger on the world.
What does this chapter mean?
The bride of Christ is under attack by Satan but protected by God.
• Mary and Joseph fled to Egypt to escape Herod.
• The Church is safe because it is scattered.
• The accuser doesn’t have a case since the cross.
We engage the enemy whenever we practice our faith.
• This is a timeless vision of the spiritual battle.
• We overcome the world by means of Christ’s blood and our testimony.
• Read this chapter with Ephesians 6