Click on Link to hear audio: 12-24-17
Joy is meant to be shared.
• She saw herself part of something bigger.
• It’s hard to enjoy God’s blessings alone.
Joy moves faith from head to heart.
• Mary’s thoughts were steeped in the Psalms.
• The God of the Bible is our God today.
Joy is in the serving.
• Mary saw herself a servant in a nation of servants.
• We were created and called to serve.
Present joy is only a taste of full joy to come.
• Mary’s hopes are stated in the past tense.
• Hope creates joy now.
Mary invites us to participate in her joy.