Click on link to hear audio: 12-3-17
Our cries for justice are best expressed to God.
• If Revelation is a symphony then prayer is the percussion.
• Prayer calls on God to act according to his character.
• Imprecatory prayer releases our anger towards God.
God is always calling the world to repent.
• The trumpets and the plagues attack the idols we worship.
• 1/3 is a lot but not all.
• People today worship the universe instead of it’s creator.
Rejecting grace exposes people to demons.
• John describes spiritual things familiar physical terms.
• Demons aren’t pretty or nice.
• Unbelief is not rational.
God can handle our enemies better than we can.