1) Why must God’s wrath be completed? (cp. Romans 1:18)
2) Why do the saints sing praise when God’s wrath is complete?
3) How are the 12 plagues of Egypt and the 7 last plagues in Revelation the same?
4) Why do some people refuse to repent?
5) What do chapters 15 & 16 teach us about God?
6) Does God grade on a curve? What does God require of us?
7) Why does God need 12 plagues or 7 plagues? Shouldn’t one be enough?
8) What does Jesus want us to take away from this vision? (verse 15)
We are a family friendly church. Crying babies and fidgety children don’t bother us at all. They are a delight! Crayons, books, and toys are available for parents to use on the blue tree and back table.