“Not all God’s children go to church” Ephesians 6:1-4
Click on link to hear audio: 06-24-18
What would you do if you heard your pastor was in jail?
God has a mysterious plan.
• God always intended to bring Gentiles into the church.
• God’s mysterious plan graciously extends to each of us.
We are the least of all the saints.
• This was not false humility for Paul.
• Shameful guilt and arrogant pride are two kinds of sin.
When God is glorified, evil is defeated and people redeemed.
• The gospel is not a self-help program.
• Our salvation displays God’s glory.
Church needs Gentiles as much as Gentiles need church.
• God is still saving Gentiles.
• Our troubles are part of God’s gracious plan to redeem us.