“The Fall of Jerusalem” 2 Chronicles 36:11-23
When God gets mad, good things happen.
- God’s just wrath is beautiful.
- He is the God of storms.
- God is love but he is equally the God of light.
- God’s just wrath gives people hope.
- The wicked were destroyed or assimilated.
- Righteous people lived by faith in exile.
- A faithful remnant would return.
- God’s just wrath will be satisfied.
- the Jews survived four world empires.
- The gospel spread quickly.
What role does God’s wrath play in our lives today?