The actions of the three friends are not heroic or unusual, but normal for every believer.
- If we are not different, we will be assimilated.
- Giving in is more dangerous than resistance.
- What things are we determined not to do?
- God is uniquely with people who choose to be different.
- Suffering for doing the right thing pleases God.
- The miracle had already happened. . .
- People who choose to be different make a difference.
- How many people were “saved” because the friends stood their ground.
- We are called to transform, not conform.
Name something you will determine not to do: _______________